This Directors Forum will highlight the key issues and challenges facing the much maligned financial services sector and its relationships with customers against a backdrop of continued difficult economic conditions. It will offer practical solutions to these challenges for a sector that. It will drill down to the core of the problems and help delegates find the best way forward.
Speakers todate include:
- Wells Fargo Bank
- First Direct
- Nationwide Building Society
- Skipton Gallup Building Society
Delegates will learn:
- The winning strategies that financial services organisations are employing to regain customer trust and loyalty
- What the regulatory changes aimed at ensuring the sector improves its customer service outcomes mean in practical terms
- What world class organisations are achieving through implementation of customer centric strategies
- How to measure and quantify the business benefits of strategic and meaningful customer engagement strategies
- How to differentiate your organisation, win customer trust and gain competitive advantage
- What the future holds in a troubled business sector and what long term customer engagement strategies are needed to succeed.
Steve Hurst - [email protected]
Sponsorship and other enquiries:
Chris Wood - [email protected] T: +44 (0) 1932 340367