Entries for the 2023 Engage Awards are now open
We are thrilled to announce that entries for the 2023 Engage Awards are now open!
Celebrating achievements across the entire spectrum of customer and employee engagement, the Engage Awards received a record-breaking number of entries last year. Some of the 2022 award winners included world-renowned companies such as Coutts, Sky, NatWest, and Affinity Water. (View the full list of award winners here.)
Although these are the names of large corporations, the 2023 Engage Awards recognise the accomplishments of both SMEs and large corporations. Therefore, everyone has the chance to share their story and become an award winner.
“After a record-breaking 2022 for the Engage Awards, 2023 marks a very exciting year for the programme as we take our glittering ceremony to a new venue in the shape of The Brewery, London. We know from our community that there are some fantastic initiatives being implemented within the customer and employee engagement landscape and we can’t wait to celebrate the success of those organisations who put human experience at the core of everything they do,” commented Nicholas Rust, Managing Director at Engage Business Media.
The 2023 Engage Awards will feature 21 categories, and companies are welcome to submit one or more entries. This year’s categories are:
- Great Place to Work
- Best Use of Technology in Customer Engagement – SMEs
- Best Use of Technology in Customer Engagement – Large Enterprise
- Best Use of Innovation in Customer Engagement – SMEs
- Best Use of Innovation in Customer Engagement – Large Enterprise
- Best Customer Service Team
- Best Employee Wellbeing Strategy
- Best Diversity & Inclusion Strategy
- Best Use of Training
- Best Use of Customer Insight
- Best Customer Centric Strategy
- Best Use of Voice of the Customer
- Best Customer and Employee Engagement
- Best Customer Contact Transformation
- Best Internal Communications Strategy
- Best Use of Voice of the Employee
- Best Use of Technology in Employee Engagement – SMEs
- Best Use of Technology in Employee Engagement – Large Enterprise
- Best Use of Innovation in Employee Engagement – SMEs
- Best Use of Innovation in Employee Engagement – Large Enterprise
- Best Business Transformation Strategy
hose interested in entering the 2023 Engage Awards can do so until July 17th.
Judging will commence on July 24th, and the finalists will be revealed on September 18th.
The winners will be announced at the annual Engage Awards ceremony, which will take place on November 28th at The Brewery in London.