Engage Awards Entry Deadline Extended Until August 14th
We are delighted to announce that the Engage Awards entry deadline has been extended to August 14th due to huge demand. This means that you will have another four weeks to enter your success stories into the only customer and employee engagement awards programme.
No matter how big or small your achievements are, we celebrate innovation and excellence across the entire spectrum of customer and employee engagement. What is more, we recognise the successes of companies of all sizes. In other words, our awards programme has a category for everyone!
THE 2023 CATEGORIES
- Best Use of Innovation in Customer Engagement - SME
- Best Use of Innovation in Customer Engagement - Large Enterprise
- Best Use of Technology in Customer Engagement - SME
- Best Use of Technology in Customer Engagement - Large Enterprise
- Best Use of Voice of The Customer
- Best Customer Contact Transformation
- Best Use of Voice of The Employee
- Best Employee Wellbeing Strategy
- Best Business Transformation Strategy
- Best Customer and Employee Engagement Programme
- Best Customer Service Team
- Best Employee Engagement Team
- Best Use of Innovation in Employee Engagement - SME
- Best Use of Innovation in Employee Engagement - Large Enterprise
- Best Use of Technology in Employee Engagement - SME
- Best Use of Technology in Employee Engagement - Large Enterprise
- Best Use of Customer Insight
- Best Customer Centric Strategy
- Best Internal Communications Strategy
- Best Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
- Best Use of Training
- Great Place to Work
A QUICK AND EASY ENTRY PROCESS
Consisting of just six short questions, the entry process is quick and easy; therefore, four weeks is more than enough time for you to share your story, recognise your team, and celebrate the work that they have done to transform engagement within your organisation.
To find out everything you need to know about the 2023 programme, visit our Engage Awards website; there, you can find out more about each individual category, read our judges’ top tips for success, and start your entry!